Heroes: Kunkka, Venge, Magnus, Batrider, Disruptor
Alternates: Dark Seer, Earthspirit, KotL, Chen, Rubick
Solo (Off)lane: Batrider
Tri-lane: Kunkka + Disruptor + Venge (roam/pull)
Picks, in order: Batrider, Venge, Disruptor, Kunkka, Magnus
Possible Bans: Tidehunter, Faceless Void, Silencer, Dazzle, Rubick, Naga, Shadow Demon, Doom
Strengths of this team:
- Multiple initiation & teamfight combos:
- Blink into Reverse Polarity + Static Storm + Kinetic Field + Ghost Ship + Torrent
- Batrider Lasso --> Magic Missile + Torrent (+ right-clicks)
- Venge swap --> as 2. above
- Blink and Skewer for pickoff
- Counter initiation:
- Venge swap
- Magnus RP + any combo
- Chase / Teamfight Cleanup:
- Disruptor Glimpse --> as 2. above
- Kunkka X --> as 2. above.
- Buffs have good synergy (Empower + Vengeance Aura + Wave of Terror + Kunkka Tidebringer)
- RP and Kinetic Field are both good setup for Ghost Ship
- Disruptor counters heroes such as Nature's Prophet and Tinker
- Multiple laning possibilities (could send Batrider mid against a stronger mid, and Magnus solo offlane, or run the tri-lane on the offlane).
Weaknesses of this team:
- Kunkka is not the strongest core, and relies on burst damage rather than sustained heavy right-click (low Agility gain, usually not built with attack speed items)
- Picks such as Silencer or Naga could really shut down the Magnus-based teamfight, or let Batrider jump in for a pickoff and get picked off instead with a timely Silence or disable.
- Although the teamfight is decent, and pickoff / roam potential is good, there aren't any really good tower-killers on the team.
- Both Batrider and Magnus both need Blink to be effective (and Venge would benefit from it as well, now that she's allowed to use the item!)